Let me save you a lot of time, Watch this:
You're welcome.
I just saved you 2 hours of your life. This is all the funny parts in the
movie... There *is*...
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Hello Loves!
It's been so long since I've blogged last. My life has been so busy! I went back to school in spring, and with a baby on the way there seems like there's so much I need to get accomplished before he gets here. Ahh, life flies by so fast, and time seems so limited these days, but I only have about ten more weeks until my delivery and I can't wait!I especially can't wait to be a mommy to someone! It's crazy to think about me being a mom, and I already feel like I've changed somewhat just by the way I look at life now and realizing what is important and what is not. I am definitely ready to meet my little guy and start the next chapter of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So Happy for you and Eric...I wish I could see you both soon...When is the little one coming to this world...So I can plan...?
ReplyDeleteLove Uncle Georgie..
Thank you :) His expected arrival is August 25th...it would be great to see you!
ReplyDeleteLove Always- Nikki